We want everyone to feel welcome at STRAWBERRY WORLD. The admissions process for preschool should be a happy and exciting time. We strive to keep our admissions process enjoyable and simple.
Visit Our School
If you think you might be interested in STRAWBERRY WORLD and would like to visit us to learn more, you can give us a call & Email us or schedule a visit the centre. Please bring your child too!
Parents can visit the centre to get an admission form. The school has designed 3 levels of the program for the children of 1.6-4 years age. Know the Minimum age Criteria for admission to respective grades is as follows:
Play way(First Hug)
1.6 years as on March 31st of the year of admission
Pre Nursery(Tiny Steps)
2.4 years as on March 31st of the year of admission
3 & 3+ years as on March 31st of the year of admission
- Admission in Play Way (1.6 Year) will be on the basis of “First Come First Serve.” provided there are seats available at the centre. it is a transparent process and there is no admission test/ assessment.
- Enquiry form can be completed either by using the website or visiting the school in person
- School counsellors are available to discuss any queries regarding academics, facilities and school policies (For online enquiries, school counsellor will call and schedule an appointment with the parents)
- Application forms will be issued at the office (Timings: 9 AM – 1:30 PM on weekdays and 9 AM – 12:30 PM on Saturdays)
- The decision of the Principal in a matter of admission & promotion in class is final.
Every New Pupil Must Bring
- An attested copy of the Aadhar Card & Birth Certificate of the child.
- Passport size photographs of the child and one passport size photograph of both the parent should be submitted along with the admission form.
- Certificate from your Child’s paediatrician stating that the child is in good health & fit to attend school
- The immunization card of the child.
- In case of guardian picking up child kindly submit a group photo of your child with people authorized to pick him up with relevant details like name & relation with the child.